Some examples of generally allowable uses include:
- Model Page Reprints
- Ratings Chart Reprints
- Article / Profile / Road Test Reprints
Any of the above reprints may be purchased in or licensed for use in the following formats:
- Hardcopy or Digital (e-prints)
- Posters, Plaques & Framed Prints
- Banners – Hanging, Self-Standing, etc.
- POS – Shelf Talkers, Window Clings, Table Tents, Counter Cards, etc.
- Web – Site, Organic (Unpaid) Social Media Email Newsletters & Marketing
- Collateral Material
It may also be permissible to use the Consumer Reports Logo along with the headline of the article or neutral language to directs interested parties to link to (digital uses) or request a copy of (offline uses) the full content.
All uses of Consumer Reports content are subject to advance review and approval and licensing fees apply.