At PARS International Corp. your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice to confirm that PARS is GDPR-compliant and to explain our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used. All information collected or submitted on the PARS International Corp. website is utilized to provide you with information about the products and services we offer, and to assist you in completing an order. Your personal information is never rented or sold, and we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you must OPT IN.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 212.221.9595 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
1. What information does PARS require and store with the express purpose of fulfilling your order?
- Email Address
- What company you work for (if applicable)
- Your preferred method of communication
- Your address (for billing purposes only. This is most often a company address)
Upon purchase, we will gather your billing information if it differs from the information above. We do not store credit card or bank information.
2. How does PARS gather my personal data?
PARS gathers information in a few different ways:
- We use GDPR-compliant forms where the customer enters and submits information online.
- We receive emails from customers requesting information or wishing to place an order.
- Sometimes, we will receive information from our partners. This information will include, at most, the information above except for your address.
3. Where does PARS store my data?
Any personal information that may have been supplied during the course of interaction with PARS such as mobile phone numbers is stored in the following places and is accessible only by authorized personnel as it pertains to the regular course of business:
- Electronic archives from information received via our online forms
- Salesforce and Pardot databases
- Hard copy files
4. How do I make sure that I regularly receive desired information from PARS via email?
If you ARE a resident of the European Union, you must opt-in here.
IF you are NOT a resident of the European Union, you do not have to take any action.
5. How do I have PARS delete my data?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to delete your data, and we will do so within 2 business days.